Words That Build Up
Hello, Welcome Here!
The true secret of happiness lies in taking a genuine interest in all the details of daily life.
Without deep reflection one knows from daily life that one exists for other people.
In every day, there are 1,440 minutes. That means we have 1,440 daily opportunities to make a positive impact.
That's the thing about depression: A human being can survive almost anything, as long as she sees the end in sight. But depression is so insidious, and it compounds daily, that it's impossible to ever see the end. The fog is like a cage without a key.
Daily, constantly, we choose by our desires, our thoughts, and our actions whether we want to be blessed or cursed, happy or miserable.
Ezra Taft Benson
Hi, today's lesson consists of the following
01. CHIN HAH SU - FITTING (CLOTHING)
02. THOR OAN KHUI - RELEASE FRUSTRATION
03.TUEY HAI TIAO - FOLLOW CLOSELY
04, CHOH HIAH MOEY - BECOME BROTHER AND SISTER
05. SIONG CHU IAO - MOST IMPORTANTLY
06. KHUAH CHUT CHUT - SEE CLEARLY
07. BOH SIONG KUAN - UNRELATED
08. KHAH BAY THONG - UNABLE TO CONTACT THROUGH PHONE
09. CHUAN BAY LI - UNABLE TO BREATH PROPERLY
10. LIAO SIN THAY - LOOK AFTER HEALTH
PLEASE FOLLOW THIS VIDEO LESSON BELOW: