Hokkien - 8 Useful Ways To Describe Matters


Hello, Welcome Here

Here are some comments from those who follow Speak Hokkien Well.

Charlie Chan said...
Wow, continue this blog, and lesson, it's very nice to have found something like this to teach me more of the language we use before, but yes as what you have said is dying already.








































Wow, continue this blog, and lesson, it's very nice to have found something like this to teach me more of the language we use before, but yes as what you have said is dying already.

I am a Lannang from Philippines, and to tell you honestly my Chinese speaking skills are fair only, luckily our Grand family Ass'n organized Mandarin lesson and also Cantonese I hope we can also establish Hokkien lessons here.












Wow, continue this blog, and lesson, it's very nice to have found something like this to teach me more of the language we use before, but yes as what you have said is dying already.

I am a Lannang from Philippines, and to tell you honestly my Chinese speaking skills are fair only, luckily our Grand family Ass'n organized Mandarin lesson and also Cantonese I hope we can also establish Hokkien lessons here.









































Wow, continue this blog, and lesson, it's very nice to have found something like this to teach me more of the language we use before, but yes as what you have said is dying already.

I am a Lannang from Philippines, and to tell you honestly my Chinese speaking skills are fair only, luckily our Grand family Ass'n organized Mandarin lesson and also Cantonese I hope we can also establish Hokkien lessons here.
I am a Lannang from Philippines, and to tell you honestly my Chinese speaking skills are fair only, luckily our Grand family Ass'n organized Mandarin lesson and also Cantonese I hope we can also establish Hokkien lessons here.

Speak Hokkien Series 1021

The following are some useful everyday expressions:

1. can't eat, can't sleep - chiah1 bay3 loh1, khun4 bay3 ki3

2. should understand - eng1 kai1 liao1 kai4

3. joking - kong1 kun1 chioh3

4. not successful - kiah2 chit3 por3 phuah4 chit3 toh4

5. effective - oo3 chai1 khang1

6. not change character - si1 seng3 put1 khai4

7. continue to make mistakes - it1 choh3 chai4 choh3

8. can't detain me any longer - lao3 wah4 lao3 bay3 tiao2

2 comments:

Boon said...

Ho liao.

Bee Lay said...

Like the lessons.